Monday 5 January 2009

a thank you note to the fsa

Last night, going to bed. With thoughts of new blogs running in my head.

I lay and I wondered what exactly I’d have to say from now until later. Oh the age-old Internet dilemma!

And then, it was. Right before drifting off, I recalled a few photos I ran across several weeks ago. Photos whose quality had taken me completely by surprise. Whose color I had never seen before in such true-to-life form for their era. And all wrapped up neatly in a nice little Flickr set. Courtesy of who you ask? Why the U.S Government of course. Farm Security Administration to be exact.

I took the liberty to show you a few gems, but highly (with all caps and italicized) recommend this set for further inspection.



Annette del Sur in a crown of salvaged glory.



Gunsmithing never looked so chic.



From sales clerk to reamer.



Pristine hair and lips in the shop of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment