Tuesday 19 May 2009

hare rama hare krishna


Perhaps it's a bit of an understatement, but lately I've had a tiny obsession with all things Bollywood. As one of my closest friends asked me to choreograph a dance for her wedding this weekend, I've been scouring youtube for Bollywood inspiration. Did I mention it's an Indian extravaganza? Oh yes, that and the fact that I've never actually choreographed a dance in my 27 years of life. A bit nerve racking indeed!

Although the dancing is nothing much from what I've seen, (I have yet to actually watch it entirely!) the music from Hare Rama Hare Krishna has me coming back daily. And yes, Zeenat Aman probably has something to do with it. She is absolutely stunning and has me parting my hair down the middle again, something I don't think I've done since middle school when I had straighter than straight hair.




No comments:

Post a Comment