Tuesday 16 June 2009

let's get away from it all


With June half past, so have passed 16 days of my month long restaurant ban. Difficult? Well, yes, actually. I had only an inkling of how many of my social excursions revolve around dining out. Needless to say, in the past few weeks I've become quite proficient in the art of politely declining lunch dates and weekend brunches. But food and entertainment are such a perfect match, how ever can a girl resist! And so it is, cooking with roommates, dinner parties, potlucks and picnics are now in full swing.

And oh, the picnic, how wonderful you are! Perusing Etsy, I couldn't help but dream of toting the above to my next outdoor excursion.

Vintage Japanese Fan, The Honeycomb
Grey Gardens Playsuit, Neneee Clothes
Vintage Brown Leather Oxfords, Santoki Vintage
Wicker Picnic Basket, Anti-Nu

No comments:

Post a Comment