Thursday 20 August 2009

extra extra...read all about it



It's out! It's done! I'm good! I'm gone! Well...almost gone...I finally took the dive! Dive, you ask? Yes, well, I've finally resigned from my day job at the metal smith shop and will officially be self-employed at the end of the month! I've been thinking about it for quite some time but have been a bit too scared to actually do anything about it.

It's just that it's such a nerve-racking idea! I've become completely spoiled with a steady income and the thought of giving this up makes me a bit anxious, especially with all the lovely surprises that have graced my bank account this year.

Car problems. A plethora of traffic tickets. Stolen laptop. Things just kept coming up. Rudely interrupting my plans of saving. Pushing back my enticing ideas. And finally I realized it was just something that had to be done.

So there you go. I said it! It's official! And please excuse the excessive use of exclamations, it's just I'm that excited!

I'll be in a tizzy all weekend, but of course the best kind. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment