Tuesday 10 November 2009

stretsis

Oiy, kithung muang thai maak maak luey!
Translation from funky phonetical Thai (aka Thaiglish)...I miss Thailand so much!
Jing jing luey!
I really really do!

Stretsis
And Stretsis, you've got me feeling sia jai knowing I'm missing out on your Bangkok based shop this Fall. Although I must say, I never could have afforded you on my meager Thai salary, let alone felt comfortable prancing around anywhere in the country but Bangkok in your Western beauties. Can you imagine sporting these in Surat Thani!

I remember walking into the Siam Square boutique sometime in 2005...Drooling...Then walking right out wishing I could afford slash had a place to wear such gorgeous clothing.

I have to say though, now that I'm back in the comfort of my own Texas home I'd love to get my hands on a few of your pieces. I'm thinking holiday wear, more specifically New Year's...And oh my, wouldn't these lovelies be the absolute!

I love the idea of wearing sunflower yellow and golden copper in celebration of the new year.

Stretsis
Stretsis
Stretsis
But on the other hand, how can a girl say mai ow to a perfectly classic black and white number?

Stretsis
Stretsis
Stretsis

No comments:

Post a Comment