Wednesday 23 March 2011

Working Designer Wednesday: Two Questions

florist by the sea miss pickeringimage via Florist by the Sea and Miss Pickering

Question #1: What do you think of this monochromatic look? I love monochromatic bouquets…and this look takes it a step further…

phoca_thumb_l_romona-keveza-legends-fw11-08

romona-keveza-couture-fw11-10 grace ormandimages via Romona Keveza and Grace Ormonde

Question #2: I’m trying to downsize my floral library. Thought I might give some of my design books away on the blog. What do you think of that idea? Would any of you be interested?

One more thing…

When you have time check out the Garden Party blog. I‘m in love with their bouquet of Peach Finess roses and Peach Parrot Tulips…

5521173519_f741c08e22 peach parrot tulips and peach finess roses garden party flowersimage via Garden Party Flowers

Also, if you haven’t discovered Floret Flowers blog, you must check it out! One of my favorites…

floret flowers sweet peasimage via Floret Flowers

Don’t forget to let me know if you would be interested in the design books…

Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment