Tuesday 22 November 2011

More Privet And Viburnum Berries

Last summer I wrote a post about these berries and they continue to catch my eye…

IMG_8761-819x1024 floret cadet

image via Floret Cadet

IMG_6825 manic botanic and rebecca honeywell photo

image via Manic Botanic and Rebecca Honeywell Photography

IMG_1731 holly chapple

image via Holly Heider Chapple Flowers

IMG_1438  april flowers

image via April Flowers

IMG_1075 miss pickering

image via Miss Pickering

flowers11 studio stems

image via Studio Stems

florali_win008 florali

image via Florali

DSC_0012  blossom sweet

image via Blossom Sweet

bud_vase_amy petakena

image via Petalena

Bloom-4862 bloom by anuschka

image via Bloom by Anuschka

5 Katrina O'Donnell  adorations

image via Adorations

4  bows and arrows dallas

image via Bows and Arrows

_MG_3405-Edit branches

image via Branches

As Thanksgiving approaches, I’m especially thankful for those of you who share this blog with me…those who create the incredible designs I feature each day, those who photograph the designs with such artistry, those who stop by for a visit each day, those who offer advice to benefit fellow designers and those who send encouraging comments and emails. I am inspired by you all and I feel blessed to share friendships with so many of you. I hope you have time to RELAX and enjoy family and friends this week. You’ve certainly earned it!

No comments:

Post a Comment