Thursday 14 April 2011

Color Inspiration: Moss Green

I am head-over-heels in love with these green settees…

8_e39 ariella and jose villaimage via Ariella Chezar and Jose Villa Photography

So, let’s follow the love…green is both fun and fresh for Spring…

3  krista jonimage via Krista Jon

101-lg james hurleyimage via James Hurley Designs

200910310362 privet berries, fern curls, anemones, ranunculus, stellata pods, seeded eucalyptus, hydrangea, Kermit button poms, hypericum berries, wheat and scented geranium floral verdeimage via Floral Verde

acacia2  flora nova seattleimage via Flora Nova

ACF57F millie hollomanimage via Millie Holloman Photography

artichokes2 last petal austinimage via Last Petal

atsa00005 jane packerimage via Jane Packer

CravenEstateWedding-22 hazelnut photoimage via Hazelnut Photography

DSC_0130 white lilac incimage via White Lilac Inc.

front_intro krislynimage via Krislyn

greenwhitecenterpiece3 JL DEsignsimage via JL Designs

rl19-thumb-800x600-279 brandon kidd photoimage via Brandon Kidd Photography

SC52 empty vaseimage via Empty Vase

small65-detail cebollaimage via Cebolla Fine Flowers

sum0142 jen krollimage via Jen Kroll Photography

white_and_green_bouquet green hydrangea, Queen Anne’s Lace, white chrysanthemums and seeded eucalyptus.  botanicaimage via Botanica Floral Designs

I’m always surprised by how much I like green! If you were to ask me what colors I like, I’d never think to list it, yet I’m always drawn to it…probably because it echoes nature…grass, moss, foliage…

Thanks to all who took the time to respond to our West Coast designer/friend yesterday regarding hiring an intern. You provided some very helpful information! I knew I could count on you!

Have a terrific Thursday…

 

No comments:

Post a Comment