Friday 1 January 2010

new year & changes galore

Waking up this morning, the slew of changes taking place in my life was running wild in my head. I can't say right now, but they've got me terribly excited for the next few months to come.

With all these changes already in the works, I thought, why not add another dimension to the blog. Tons of you gals already feature your daily wears, and I adore clicking through for both fashion and photographic inspiration. The thing is, I've always been a bit shy to photograph my own.

After a tummy full of delicious black eyed peas, I snapped a few photos and voila...Here's to the start of something new!


* 1950s Hungarian hat from my Great Uncle Edmund
* Shawl that magically appeared in my closet
* Vintage blouse gifted from my friend Nancy
* Handmade skirt I stitched up from fabric my friends brought back from India last year
* Tights gifted from my friend D'Arcy
* Socks so old I can't remember!
* Payless boots from about five years ago


Not the greatest of photos I know, but it's a start. I actually preferred the other photos I took, you just couldn't see the outfit. A little self defeating I thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment