Friday 8 October 2010

Since You Asked..

People ask me pretty often which flowers I would choose if I were getting married now…which I’m not…because I’m already married to my favorite guy…for 22 years…but let’s just pretend for a minute…

I’d pick one of these…

005Amelie_MegPerottiimage via Meg Perotti Photography

3952643674_fa9d290ce3 lauryl lane…the bouquet on the right…

image via Brandon Kidd Photography and Lauryl Lane 

blg009 w.scott chester photographyimage via W. Scott Chester Photography

SM_blogtemplate_vertical2.indd…either one of these bouquets…

image via Sweet Monday Photography

Sneak-Peek Style Me Prettyimage via Style Me Pretty

Sylvia-and-Sam-1 flora grubb the cutting gardenimage via Flora Grubb and The Cutting Garden

Any of these appeal to you? Notice any common elements in the bouquets? Glad I’m not getting married…not sure I could narrow down the choices and pick just one…

Hope you have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by this week…

No comments:

Post a Comment