Friday 22 October 2010

Which Bouquet?

I had a reader email me a while back and suggest that I write a post featuring different bridal gown styles and the bouquet type I would recommend for each dress. I’ve been thinking about her request and I have an idea…

I’ll post a dress and give you 3 of my favorite bouquet choices for that particular dress…then you tell us your opinion on the choices. I have a lot more fun when you share your opinions and ideas. So, let’s see how this goes….

dahlia amsale blue label collection Dahlia from the Amsale Blue Label Collection

…Silk Taffeta Strapless gown with shirred bodice and natural waist…Skirt is detailed with hand-pleated Taffeta floral embroidery…Color: CaffĂ©…

Bouquet #1

6a01127918a34b28a40133f1f67d8b970b-800wi holly chapple flowersimage via Holly Chapple Flowers

Bouquet #2

2022brazil room 2010 020 - Copy (2) katharina stuart image via Katharina Stuart

Bouquet #3

291 anne marie photo image via Anne Marie Photography

Which bouquet would you choose?

Hope everyone has a great weekend and I’ll meet you back here on Monday with more floral inspiration! Thanks for stopping by this week…

No comments:

Post a Comment