Monday 29 November 2010

My Favorite Calla

Something about this deep eggplant calla is almost hypnotic to me…

2022Kristi-2 - Copy (2) katharina stuartimage via Katharina Stuart

beautiful-blooms-hugs-and-kisses-arrangement beautiful bloomsimage via Beautiful Blooms

blog-05 marlin munoz photoimage via Marlin Munoz Photography

designs by ahnimage Designs by Ahn

purple-flowers flowers on marsimage via Flowers on Mars

restroom beautiful bloomsimage via Beautiful Blooms

WedGallery_LG_46 rountree flowersimage via Rountree Flowers

Interlaken_Inn_Wedding_105 justin marantz photoimage via Justin Marantz Photography

c213 pure 7 studioimage via Pure 7 Studios

I know I’m in good company in my love of this calla because it was the most requested calla by my brides and clients over the years…

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! So glad you stopped by today…

No comments:

Post a Comment