Wednesday 17 November 2010

Why Not?

In the last two weeks I’ve gone to my husband four times with a blog post and demanded (suggested) he read it because it moved me so deeply. Finally, he asked me, “Why don’t you ever include personal thoughts in your blog?” Well, that’s a great question. Because…I don’t want to bore the readers…it’s a flower blog…I don’t want to offend the readers with my personal opinions…I don’t want to share intimate details of my life on the worldwide web…I don’t know! While I ponder the question, I want to share four posts that have caused me to take a closer look at my own life, motives, actions and relationships. One interesting note…all of the posts are by professional photographers! Why are they willing to be honest and vulnerable? Because they spend their days documenting very personal moments in the lives of their clients? Because they are just amazing people? Probably! Well, anyway, I hope you’ll read these posts and find them as inspiring as I did…

1. Edmund Prieto Photography…an incredible love story…I don’t know what else to say…you’ll also want to read this post…

2. More Than an Image…a call to reexamine our priorities and find balance between the passion we have for our work and the love we have for our family…

3. Jaime Delaine Photography…this post about making a difference in the lives of those who are hurting…and this post about not being timid to share our faith…

4. Emme B. Photography…honest (and humorous) thoughts on self acceptance and passing it along to the next generation of girls…

Hope you have an inspired Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment