Thursday 17 February 2011

Large Arrangements

A while back a reader asked me to feature some large arrangements…so I did. When Von, from My Fleur Journey, read the post she was kind enough to send me some great photos she had collected of large arrangements…some suitable to use as altar arrangements…others great as reception pieces. Since she was saving them for her own inspiration, she had not documented sources. I’ve kept the images for a while hoping to discover the designers behind the photos…with no success. I feel the designs are too wonderful not to share. So…I’m going to post them today and, please, if you recognize one email me or leave a comment. I would love to credit these designers! Here’s what Von sent…

_MG_5515s my fleur journey …this one was created by Von

195358934_ac24511b6c_o emailed from My Fleur Journey origin unknown

516085052_6ee8832ac4 emailed from My Fleur Journey origin unknown

3368528245_d1f39ab2df_b emailed from My Fleur Journey origin unknown…three images above…origin unknown…

Here are a few more I love…

Alysha entrance arrangement heavenly bloomsimage via Heavenly Blooms 

Masino Monoky Weddingimage via Beautiful Blooms

JaynesForHala_0016 bella floraimage via Bella Flora

slide3 david kurioimage via David Kurio Designs

EmptyVase image via Empty Vase

slide6 david kurio designs.jpg1image via David Kurio Designs

Thanks, Von!

Anyone want to name a favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment