Thursday 16 July 2009

une femme est une femme









Just a bit of eye candy really! I haven't been able to get this film out of my head since Monday. It had been a few years since I last saw it, and feeling the need to treat myself to something frivolous a few evenings ago, I decided to indulge.

With it's cut and paste musical swells, plethora of goofy sound effects, psuedo-musical scenes and most of all, Angela’s nymph-like presence, how can a girl not laugh? This much nonsense makes too easy really! Every time, I find myself bouncing back and worth, laughing at the ridiculousness of it all then oohing and ahhing over Angela's perfectly Parisien attire. I've never been one for white lingerie, but I think Anna Karina may have single-handedly changed my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment