Tuesday 16 February 2010

get yourself a deal

Dalena Vintage Sale

Check out the huge sale I'm having over in the shop. Heaps of lovely vintage at half the usual price!

Why you might ask? Well, I'll just say it...I'm moving to Nashville in two weeks! There you go, the mystery behind infrequent blog postings and new listings in the shop is solved. I've been swamped with the move and packing and all the fun that comes along with change. AND on top of that my dear friend Sheila is getting married on Saturday so I've been busy with bridesmaid duties. Enjoy the sale and hope you find some goodies!

Oh and by the way, the cuties in the photo are none other than my mom and aunt! I love this photo, my mom says being in the studio that day is one of her earliest memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment