Monday 8 February 2010

rochas spring 2010

I'm loving what Rochas has lined up for Spring. Okay, it's true, my bank account sadly cannot afford me actual Rochas, but I'll definitely be looking to this line for inspiration from now until...

It's as if Marco Zanini pulled the best of from the 20s, 30s and 40s to create this vibrant vintagy collection. And the colors. Oh the colors! It's refreshing to see a Spring line that strays from the usual girly pastels and opts for more traditional Fall shades.

Rochas Spring 2010

Corsages on belts? Yes please! I already see a few DIY projects and craft store visits in my future. And those sunnies are perfectly 1940s although I can't say if they're Rochas or not. I'll be on the prowl for an inexpensive pair that's for sure...Any ideas?

Rochas Spring 2010

What I'm really loving about this collection though, are the tap pants. I need to get a pair stat. Aren't these gorgeous? The cream and tangerine numbers are especially adorable. They remind me of a slinky 1920s swimsuit, something I would also love to have in my wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment