Tuesday 21 December 2010

The Amazing Green Trick Carnation

I have to thank Mimi at Fly Me To The Moon for introducing me to the Green Trick Carnation. I first saw this photo on her blog

6a012877361374970c0134888fd871970c green trick carnation fly me to the moon

Now they’re popping up everywhere…

550a designs by ahnimage via Designs by Ahn

Amy-Steves-Wedding_6 mint designimage via Mint Design

glo-550 designs by ahnimage via Designs by Ahn

JMGettingReady (26 of 130)b little pheasantimage via Denise Fasanello Floral Design

mad men 3 poppies and posies eventsimage via Poppies and Posies

mj10 adrienne gunde photoimage via Adrienne Gunde Photography

sarah_yates_photgoraphy_steve_kelly_023 sarah yates photoimage via Sarah Yates Photography

KristyHustonPhotography_022-682x1024 botanica floral designsimage via Botanica Floral Designs

005 Blog Vanessa David LA Partie Eventsimage via La Partie Events

Here’s a little disclaimer…I hope I correctly identified the carnations in these photos…if not, leave me a comment! The blooms in the Mint design photo look slightly different to me…

So, what do you think? Do you like them?

Green Trick carnations last 2-4 weeks and have golf ball sized blooms. Check the Ballarat Carnations website for more information…

Thanks for stopping by today. I know the week is getting hectic for many as we near Christmas Day!

        

No comments:

Post a Comment