Wednesday 22 June 2011

tournon-sur-rhone

What to Wear, Dalena Vintage



I'm barely back in Texas, yet in just two weeks I'll be headed to Geneva and hopping on a train to Tournon-sur-Rhone in southern France for my dear friend Nancy's wedding. At least I think I'll be headed there via train. I haven't yet looked into to see if that is actually possible. And, oops, I haven't actually booked my flight. It's on today's agenda along with a list of random other things to do including investigating trekking groups in Tanzania and writing a script for a foodie show on the Thai Food Network.



In the meantime, what to wear to the wedding? To me, these seem quite fitting for the event. We'll see what actually materializes.



Thinking about it...

Strapless Floral Dress, Deoma's Boutique

Woven Clutch, Modcloth

Chameleon Heels, Anthropoligie



Thinking about it...

Gathering Breeze Dress, Anthropologie

A Million Sparks Clutch, Anthropologie

Chelsea Green Heels, Ruche

No comments:

Post a Comment