Monday 31 October 2011

art deco inspiration

In a random perusal of the internet tonight, I came across these gorgeous art deco inspired covers on Penny Sparkle. The designer, Coralie Bickford-Smith, created an entire Christmas collection set of F. Scott Fitzgerald novels that I would love to have as I imagine they're even more stunning in person.














Coralie Bickford-Smith

Coralie Bickford-Smith

Coralie Bickford-Smith

Coralie Bickford-Smith

Coralie Bickford-Smith

Coralie Bickford-Smith


I'm also loving the Gothic Horror and Boys' Adventure series she designed in paperback. Although I've only actually read one of the books from those two series, her design alone brings intrigue to each novel. I think a few new books have just made their way onto my reading list.

No comments:

Post a Comment