Tuesday 13 September 2011

deborah turbeville

I'm feeling a bit off today but inspired nonetheless by the photography of Deborah Turbeville. I love it in all its dark beauty, and wish I could see her work in person.

If I could somehow snag a flight to London for the night it would be possible, as one of the Donna Karan London stores is hosting an exhibition that just opened a few days ago. Oh well. A girl can dream, can't she? I suppose I'll just wait until October when Rizzoli releases Deborah Turbeville: The Fashion Pictures, a collection of her photography over the years.

Deborah Turbeville
Deborah Turbeville
Deborah Turbeville
Deborah Turbeville
Deborah Turbeville
Deborah Turbeville
Deborah Turbeville
Deborah Turbeville
Deborah Turbeville
Deborah Turbeville
Deborah Turbeville

No comments:

Post a Comment