Thursday 29 April 2010

Color Inspiration: Crimson, Scarlett and Garnet

One of my favorite interior design photos…

living-room-design-ideas-ED0110-Gambrel-15 picture frame hallwayimage via Elle Decor

Some of my favorite floral designs in red…

1jpg-a1-813538 sasha souza image via Sasha Souza

alysbri1009181 jessamyn harris photographerimage via Jessamyn Harris Photography

bombshell1 JL Designs  image via JL Designs

close-up-bridesmaids-bouquet michelle ragoimage via Michelle Rago

CLV0602WED_1-de country livingimage via Country Living

Jewel_1A_UR belle fleurimage via Belle Fleur

jenderyliz14 jennifer dery photographyimage via Jennifer Dery Photography

receptiondetails stephanie fayimage via Stephanie Fay Photography

susanandlarryblog004 w.scott chester photographyimage via W. Scott Chester Photography

thetreasuredpetal15 the treasured peta;image via The Treasured Petal

Sometimes I forget how much I like red…but now I remember!

By the way, you should check out a new blog…TuTu Divine. These girls ooze personality and they had a post about lavender yesterday that got me wanting to run down and buy lavender paint (wait till you see the kitchen in their post…). I can’t wait to see what else they have in store for us!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment