Tuesday 27 April 2010

Linear Centerpieces

I don’t know why, but I usually prefer long tables to round ones and multi-piece linear centerpieces to single arrangements…my husband would say that’s because multi-piece centerpieces cost more. What do you prefer?

1 JL Designs 3image via JL Designs

6a00e5505fecd388330120a776abfa970b-450w  simply seletaimage via Simply Seleta

28-20_2 laurie arons blog  image via Laurie Arons

159_CJDustin_Wayfarers_Wedding Meg Perottiimage via Meg Perotti Photography

ag-details-1 the nichols  image via The Nichols

hollywood-wedding-photo-34 caroline tran image via Caroline Tran Photography

I2R23 sweet monday photographyimage via Sweet Monday Photography

ja_blog0017 w.scott chester  image via W. Scott Chester Photography

monica34 Meg Smithimage via Meg Smith Photography

pj_19 edmund prietoimage via Edmund Prieto Photography

Southern-California-Wedding-Jose-11   image via Jose Villa Photography

So what do you think? Like linear centerpieces? I’m pretty sure this says something about me…I like things lined up and orderly…

Hope your Tuesday is a great on!

No comments:

Post a Comment