Thursday 27 May 2010

Favorite Wedding Cakes

…some with fresh flowers, some without…

8fa3356dc24c9e219d6bb41dc0226814 boutwellimage via Boutwell Studio

34 simply blom photoimage via Simply Bloom Photography

155_CJDustin_Wayfarers_Wedding Meg Perottiimage via Meg Perotti Photography210 sweet and saucy sugar orchid!!…I think this orchid is made of sugar, but I still can’t believe it! 

image via Sweet and Saucy

ACF2789 Lisa Lefkowitz Photographyimage via Lisa Lefkowitz Photography

cake_blog art with natureimage via Art With Nature

carissabrian52 JL Designs (her very own wedding)image via JL Designs

CNH_4291 mondo auimage via Mondo Floral Designs

mc02 jennifer dery photographyimage via Jennifer Dery Photography

stella-mares-wedding-pictures_43m amanda raeimage via Amanda Rae Photography

  Which is your favorite? I’m really glad I’m already married because I don’t think I could choose just one wedding cake or one bridal bouquet or one wedding theme or one color palette! I see dozens of each that I am truly taken by every day while writing this blog. So many creative wedding vendors…so many talented photographers to capture their creations!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment