Wednesday 4 August 2010

Callas In Mixed Bouquets

For some reason, I am usually drawn to monobotanical bouquets of callas…maybe the drama…maybe the tailored look…maybe the modern edge. But, recently, I’ve seen some amazing mixed bouquets featuring callas…

ACF96A amy osaba and our labor of love by heidid…callas, stock and dahlias…amazing colors…

image via Amy Osaba and Our Labor of Love by Heidi

Tom-Croy-Wed-335 heidi ryder photo…love how the stephanotis picks up the white callas while the lavender callas blend with the rest of the bouquet..

image via Heidi Ryder Photography

dejardin-f-a1c6 sasha souza…callas, gloriosa lily, orchids and hanging amaranthus…I’m definitely into the shape and colors of this arrangement…

image via Sasha Souza

img_0311 the nichols…tuberoses add a sweet scent to these callas…

image via The Nichols

KarenAndrew-0259hw-tm qweddings…one of my favorite shades of callas…love the coxcomb nestled down amongst the flowers…

image via Q Weddings

florals_1 lilla bello studio…please, somebody send me one of these…tulips, spider mums, callas, roses and hydrangeas in a rectangular box (*swoon*) arrangement…I’m in love…

image via Lilla Bello Studio

Tickle_Snell_2008_09_13_AP_274.sized…ok, here’s one of my favorite bouquets, but I don’t know where I got the pic…so, I wasn’t going to share it with you out of respect for whoever designed it…but, I can’t hold out any longer…you deserve to see it…so, if anyone knows the origin of this photo, please email me or leave it in a comment!  Beautiful…

image via Unknown

What do you think? Like callas better standing alone or added to a mixed bouquet?

No comments:

Post a Comment