Friday 13 August 2010

somewhat distracted

Sometimes when taking photos along the shore as the sun sets, I get a bit distracted.

Shop photos are supposed to showcase the clothing, right? But when I'm standing there, waiting for the shutter to blink at me, I'll notice a certain light glimmering across a certain plant. And I'll run over, ruining the shot. I'll have to take just one photograph. Then another. And another. And before I know it the sun is setting for the night. And what do I have? About half the photos I need for the evening, that's what!

Perhaps you can enjoy these few outakes while I edit the rest of the shop photos. Fingers crossed for a sneak peak of listings tonight!

cresent light
fern gully
sun flared exhaustion
great grain
sunset on the sea

No comments:

Post a Comment