Monday 23 August 2010

Color Inspiration: Raspberry, Lemon And Tangerine

It’s the first day of school for my kids…and rather than being worried about having one starting Jr. High and one driving himself to school for the first time, I’m going to concentrate on the fun of starting a brand new year of experiences…and speaking of fun, don’t you love this photo?

15vallentyne…reminds me of school…and one of my favorite color palettes…

image via Vallentyne Photography

I love flowers in these colors…and some designers just know how to do it right…

men_15…full of energy and fun…

image via Andrena Photography

cover-bouquest blush floral…a muted version…modern and romantic…just love these bouquets with the garden roses, dahlias and  billy balls…

image via Blush Floral Design

julie37 Meg Smith…I can’t decide which I like more…the flowers or the dress…both fabulous…

image via Meg Smith Photography

145 bella fiori…oh, boy…there’s not a flower in this bouquet that I don’t like…coxcomb, pincushion protea, callas, billy balls, dahlias and roses…and no filler…

image via Bella Fiori

000347 - 2008-08-30 at 15-56-02 LaFleur Weddings…love the colors of dahlias, callas and gloriosa lilies…so, so beautiful…

image via La Fleur Weddings

Hope your week is off to a great start…especially those of you that have kids going back to school this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment