Tuesday 20 July 2010

The Brouhaha Turns 1 Today!

One year ago today, I started Botanical Brouhaha as a birthday present to myself…which means today is also my birthday. I have enjoyed sharing flowers with you each day and look forward to another year. It’s amazing to me that I never run out of things to share…there are just so many incredible floral designers out there…and so many incredible photographers to capture the flowers. A special thanks to all those floral designers and photographers!

So today I want to share two of my absolute favorite bouquet handle wraps with you…both are made of plant material…both are AMAZING…

ACF8072 justin marantz photoimage via Justin Marantz Photography

celosia-wedding-bouquet dog n birdimage via Dog N' Bird Artful Wedding  

As I begin another year, I am so thankful on my birthday for…my relationship with God, my loving husband, my amazing sons….and my precious family and friends…

Hope you have a great Tuesday! Thanks for stopping by…

No comments:

Post a Comment