Wednesday 28 July 2010

Crazy For Kale

I’ve always loved kale…looks like a giant rose with gorgeous veining and ruffled petals…white/green or purple/green…so glad to see it used in these unique bouquet combinations…

minbri_WED07 sweet monday…with peonies…or are those garden roses?

image via Sweet Monday Photography

Ashley-Baber-4 style me pretty

…with tulips, ranunculus (love the deep wine) and anemones…

image via Style Me Pretty

sarah_yates_photgoraphy_steve_kelly_018 sarah yates photo

…with moss…these really look like roses in the basket arrangement…

image via Sarah Yates Photography

25 anne marie photo…have to look a little harder for the kale in this one…my eyes are glued to the succulents…notice the ribbon grass…amazing and unique use of plant material…

image via Anne Marie Photography

our labor of love by heidi

…with vivid hydrangea, muscari and moss…

image via Our Labor of Love by Heidi

appw3 heather saunders photo

…with my favorite hydrangea (antiqued) and peacock feathers…

image via Heather Saunders Photography

Your thoughts on kale? Anyone used it? I’ve noticed a slight cabbage scent occasionally when using kale in the Texas heat…but not enough to deter me from using it. Anyone else notice that scent? Maybe it only “cooks” in Texas heat…

The weekend is in sight and I’m discovering some really fun post material in some places “off my beaten path”…can’t wait to share it with you…  

No comments:

Post a Comment