Tuesday 6 July 2010

Color Inspiration: Navy

Some color palettes come easy to me, but there’s one that still stumps me…flowers to coordinate with navy. White is an obvious choice, but check out some of the bouquets below that include some not-so-obvious choices!

009517-R01-018 flower wild and jose villa

…I adore this one…love the trailing navy ribbon and feathers…

image via Flower Wild and Jose Villa Photography

w8394770407 julie mikos photo

…always like hydrangeas…and a wrap for cooler weather…

image via Julie Mikos Photography

lindsay5 ahn

…tulips, fern curls and thistle stand out in this one…great coordinated handle wrap…

image via Designs by Ahn

broussard16 paul johnson photo

…simplicity and contrast of navy ribbon against a white cake = stunning…

image via Paul Johnson Photography

ART_mnwong_2291 jennifer skog

…nostalgic color palette for me…the colors of my dorm room my freshman year of college…

image via Jennifer Skog Photography

ver-Saladino-0110-17-lg veranda

…had to throw in some '”house flowers” for those of us who are not planning a wedding…

image via Veranda

MWD_012-1 Mondo Floral Designs

…the color combination here blows my mind…never would have dreamed it…LOVE it…

image via Mondo Floral Designs

Details_39 little pheasant

…peonies and ranunculus…so romantic…love the contrast of the deep navy dress with the pale pink bouquet…

image via Denise Fasanello Floral Design

   If you get a chance, check out Denise’s website…one of my favorites!

Happy Tuesday…

   

No comments:

Post a Comment