Friday 23 July 2010

Here’s What Makes My Day…

...realizing that Botanical Brouhaha might actually be serving a purpose in the blogging world that I had envisioned for it…

When I started the Brouhaha, I wanted to find and share the work of amazing floral designers with those planning a wedding or party…or decorating a home or garden. AND I wanted to share inspiring floral designs with other floral designers…which might sound strange…but when you’re busy designing, running a business and meeting with clients, you have very little time to seek out inspiration…and creativity can run dry without inspiration. While owning a floral design studio, I struggled with having enough time to do everything…so I’d hoped to do the time consuming job of seeking out amazing floral designers and their work…and sharing them with other designers.

To my delight, I’ve had several floral designers email me to say how much they enjoy the blog, some brides-to-be email for advice and various requests for flower information.

Then today I saw this…and it made my day!

NewYearsFlowerLove_0180 art with natureimage via Art With Nature 

Keep reading…I actually wrote two posts today…and you don’t want to miss the one post I never thought I’d write…about Baby’s Breath!

No comments:

Post a Comment