Thursday 2 September 2010

charlotte gainsbourg

First off I must mention how absolutely, positively horrendous the Salt Water Flush is. I would scream it from the mountaintops if I could. Last night I was horribly sick, more than I've been in quite some time. As I've fasted before on my own accord, I can confidently say what happened last night was not my body detoxing, but was in fact my body reacting quite badly to the flush. Enough said. Moving on. Never again!

On a separate and more blog related note, I wanted to share one of my fashion crushes, Charlotte Gainsbourg. Her style is effortlessly chic, bouncing back and forth between ultra casual and extraordinarily sexy. Somehow she throws on a pair of jeans and a tshirt, and lo and behold I want everything she has on. How is it so many French women are blessed with this gift?

Charlotte Gainsbourg
Charlotte Gainsbourg

Charlotte Gainsbourg

Not only is Gainsbourg super stylish and quite talented in the acting realm, she's got a beautiful voice. My favorite off of 5:55, an album composed mostly by Air. I know quite a few of my recent posts have been music related, so I hope you're not getting sick of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment