Tuesday 28 September 2010

le mont st michel fall winter 2010

Now that I'm excited about Fall collections, I'm heading to a tropical climate. How is that for timing? I'm convinced that's how things usually go though. I have about one month to bundle up in layers and the Le Mont St. Michel Fall Winter 2010 collection has me inspired to do exactly that.

le mont saint michel
le mont saint michel

I never thought I would be into Southwestern prints and must say I'm surprised that I'm liking that Southwestern print jacket and scarf shown above. While I know I would never infiltrate my wardrobe with the designs, a few pieces here and there wouldn't be all that bad. Unfortunately that's not going to happen for me right now as all my extra cash will be going toward my flight to Thailand. I suppose I'll just have to see what I can pull out of my tiny closet!

No comments:

Post a Comment