Thursday 9 September 2010

My Friend Jenny…

…is in the process of moving to Seattle…and she sent me this picture…it appears that she likes to torture all the friends she left back here in HOT HUMID Texas…

IMG_20100907_145444 

Instead of being insanely jealous, I’m choosing to use the above photo as inspiration…as I’ve said before, “When it comes to hydrangeas, you can never have enough”…settle in, this could take a while…after all, this is my favorite flower…

img_0121 room seventeen

image via Room Seventeen

joannabrian34 JL Designsimage via JL Designs

100710_0673  the bride's cafeimage via The Bride’s Cafe

asparagus last petal austinimage via Last Petal

CENTRAL_PARK_BOAT_HOUSE_WEDDING_0054 carla ten eyck photoimage via Carla Ten Eyck Photography

Contracts_shots_022 wild at heart nikki tibblesimage via Wild at Heart

ea_12 edmund prieto photographyimage via Edmund Prieto Photographer

gottlieb-cp-12 beautiful bloomsimage via Beautiful Blooms

DSC_0024edit(b) cropimage via Bliss Flower Studio

hydrangeas Karen Wise's Food and Artimage via Karen Wise Photography

Seriously, Jenny, thanks for sending me the picture…and we’re already missing you…

No comments:

Post a Comment